APHRODITE Goddess of Love

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Céline 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

The Goddess of Love is coming. We have just shown you HADES, and now it is time for Aphrodite! Let me know what you guys think.  Sculpted by Arahom Radjah.

By the way… That’s a swan! Not a duck!! Hehehehe!  Her top will be removable as well.

aphrodite-1 aphrodite-2 aphrodite-3 aphrodite-4 aphrodite-5 aphrodite-6 aphrodite-7 aphrodite-8 aphrodite-9 aphrodite-10 aphrodite-11 aphrodite-12 aphrodite-13 aphrodite-14 aphrodite-15

Brandon

Wow! Arahom, I must say, this is extremely gorgeous. I was not expecting to see her for a while so this is truly a pleasant surprise. I really like the intricate details in her jewelry and the giant clam shell was a really nice touch, very accurate to the mythology. This is a 10/10 in my book. Very nice work! My only question is will her lower robe be removable?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Probably not because it would cause all sorts of engineering problems. Everything is possible, of course, but sometimes, less is more. The problems we had with Arkhalla Seduction, Arhian Forever and a few others make me not want to risk it. The top will be removable for sure and she is not wearing any panties, so she is basically naked under the skirt. Besides she is wearing sandals, so she would not be completely naked, even if we could remove the skirt.

Brandon

I understand. No worries, this is still a beautiful sculpt nonetheless.

The Great Pheidias
    Participant

Quack Quack!

Nice one!

Céline

Que dire a part très jolie ! l’ensemble est fins beaux détails le signe donne encore plus la touche d’élégance et de raffinement, belle statue très classe, et bien représentative de la mythologie j’aime.

arh_louis
    arh_louis

She is absolutely outstanding! Loved the duck :) Well done, Master Arahom!

Céline

Je voulais rajouté que que j’espère qu’elle ne sera pas blonde, car vous faites beaucoup de blonde mais manque de brune piquante ! et j’espère que celle si comme Sharleze et Nefertiti auront la tonalité de peau couleur identique Arkhalla et le maquillage doux et léger pour ne pas nuire a leurs visages sublimes !

Andreas

The Afrodite is GREAT and HARD project.Careful the color of the eyes,skin,hair.Is a HELLENIC GOD.Finaly a prefer other “pet” or without.Thank you

Adam Reutter

Duck, duck, goose!!! Its an ugly duckling all grown up!!!

Adam Reutter

My wallet is going to be very thin for 2019!!! All these amazing statues to collect!!! Very awesome!!!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Believe it or not, Aphrodite was one of the most difficult sculptures I have made in a long time, Not in terms of “sculpting it” per se, but conceptualizing her was very hard. I wanted to integrate all the elements like the shell, the swan, and that she was born from the sea. Added to all that, I wanted to have her as naked as possible, but then, if I had her just naked with jewelry, she would not match the other gods of the line, so I had to give her at least a little bit of armor, and some jewelry.

It was all very hard to come together. The hair (which I’m still refining) I did like four times. Four different designs to come up with a voluptuous design that had some movement and life. I spent more time FRUSTRATED looking at this image, thinking on what I should do than actually sculpting her!

I hope you all like the results. She was really hard work! On to the next now!!!!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by ARH Studios ARH Studios.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by ARH Studios ARH Studios.

Vincent Riggi

Arahom I love the sculpt you did a fantastic job on her can’t wait to see her with the colours .. just one request if possible and if it wouldn’t take to much of your time can you show us what she would look like with a slight shorter robe maybe to the knee or mid calf.

Brandon

I second Vincent’s request. Would it be possible to see her with a shorter robe?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I can do that, sure no problem. As soon as I sit back on my computer to sculpt, I can try a couple of different ideas for the skirt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.