APHRODITE with new skirt and nude!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Randy 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I did some small changes to the skirt, and now we will be able to remove the skirt and display her nude.  I’m not a big fan of removable skirts because they sometimes create some fitting issues later, but I did a very easy two-part skirt that I believe will work fine.

Let me know what you guys think. I’m still refining the hair. It will have some finer strands and smoother curves, but hairs take forever to finish, and it’s very boring!

The duck… I mean the swan is removable, so you can display the statue with or without it. I will keep mine and proudly display her pet with the statue, but you don’t have to!!!  You guys are adults!! Hehehehe!

aphrodite-skirt-1-1 aphrodite-skirt-1-2 aphrodite-skirt-1-3 aphrodite-skirt-1-4 aphrodite-skirt-1-5 aphrodite-skirt-1-6 aphrodite-skirt-1-7 aphrodite-skirt-1-10 aphrodite-skirt-1-11 aphrodite-skirt-1-12 aphrodite-skirt-1-15 aphrodite-skirt-1-16

Brandon

I think this is perfect. The skirt still looks great for those of us who want to display her in that. And for all the others who want to display her nude, they should be satisfied as well. Now put her up for Order! I must have her!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Still have a long way to go! I’m printing the Mermaid Sharleze right now, then I’ll print Hades, then I will print Aphrodite… It will take a while yet! But she will come!

Darrin a/k/a Teddy Novak

I like it a lot! I don’t think I would ever display without skirt so I hope it fits well. I like the Swan. I kind of wish there was an eagle with Zeus but I love this entire series. Great work as always.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I have been thinking seriously about making Zeus again and add an eagle. We did Zeus in-house as an AP statue, so our options were very limited. Now that we are producing in China again, I could make a more dynamic pose Zeus with a huge bald eagle! I would love sculpting one!!!

Derwin
    Derwin
    Participant

Wow! This is stunning. Another great work of art.

I forgot… is this 1/3 scale or 1/4 scale?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

1/4th scale. We are making all the Greek Gods in 1/4th.

Adam Reutter

Awesome!!! This is definitely going to be a nice piece!!!

Andreas

Perfect!!!I must start collect money.Aphrodite and Hades must have them.Kisses from Athens GREECE.

Brandon

Let’s keep these Gods coming! Another Zeus, Hera and Athena are a MUST before you end the the gods line.

vinrig
    Participant

YES .. I like the way the skirt looks, better than the other look. This way you can see more of her sandals and leg armour. Very awesome work my friend, I definitely want her in my collection.

kanak

Umm am I the only one who is bothered by that belly button
    Minor nitpick I know…gonna order it nonetheless

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Maybe if you share with us what’s wrong with her navel, I might even fix it!!

Céline

Très beau corps bien en proportion et pas maigre, poitrine normale, elle est parfaite !
    après l’idée est bonne de faire pour les clients qui le désire une tenue amovible, sinon je le redis a nouveau, faites un beau maquillage sur le visage, les ombres sur les paupières pastel léger, et une statue brune avec de si beaux cheveux donnerait du style du relief et du mystère a cette statue.
    Prenez bien le temps pour les faire.

Guy Maher

The skirt option is fine, but it would be nice to have a semi-see-through effect on it as well as on the top part…As for the navel, or belly button, in most statues from you they look like drilled holes:)))) maybe a less deep and more flanged bottom part of it would do the trick; As for the statue in general, put my name up for order on top of the other statues I want:)))))
    The list is getting big:))))))))))

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.