ARKHALLA TRIBUTE FINAL VERSION

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I have done a full overall treatment on our ARKHALLA TRIBUTE statue. I re-sculpted basically everything, the body, the crown, the bracelets, the jewels, her sash, feet, hands, and face. This is now the final version we will be producing in 1/3rd scale. I decided to keep her current costume and go with a slightly different belt based on the first statue we made of her (when she was still called Queen of Vampires). I think she looks beyond perfect now!!

Let me know what you guys think. ARKHALLA TRIBUTE 1/3rd scale.

arkhalla-tribute-1 arkhalla-tribute-2 arkhalla-tribute-3 arkhalla-tribute-4 arkhalla-tribute-5 arkhalla-tribute-6 arkhalla-tribute-7 arkhalla-tribute-8 arkhalla-tribute-9 arkhalla-tribute-10 arkhalla-tribute-11 arkhalla-tribute-12 arkhalla-tribute-13 arkhalla-tribute-14 arkhalla-tribute-16 arkhalla-tribute-17 arkhalla-tribute-18 arkhalla-tribute-19 arkhalla-tribute-20 arkhalla-tribute-25 arkhalla-tribute-21 arkhalla-tribute-22 arkhalla-tribute-23 arkhalla-tribute-24

Brandon

This is beautiful, Arahom. Will she be produced in 2019? And is everything removable?

Carl

I like it, i do prefer the softer lines on her belly from the first sculpt, and not 100% sure I’m in love with the design of the belt.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Yes, definitely in 2019.

Marc

I have a suggestion! How do I put this delicately? Do ALL the women in this universe shave where the sun Don’t shine?? Maybe leave just a shred to the imagination..

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Hahah! Yeah, ALL ARH girls are shaved. It’s a personal taste I guess. Below the eyebrows, any strand of hair on a woman is gross!!!! LOL

Vincent Riggi

Arahom she is gorgeous .. and as you know I want her in my collection, just one little thing though, don’t you think her stand is just a bit to small for a tribute to someone so regal.

Adam Reutter

This is stunning!!! That belt is very well done and everything looks amazing!!! I cannot wait to add her to my Collection!!!

Jospired

It looks great but i wish it was 1/4th scale instead of 1/3

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Vincent,

Yes, the base is small. I reduced it even more from the previous version. The reason is purely costs and size. This statue at 1/3rd will be huge and the idea is for you to display her with the other statues in this collection, Narama, the Three Daughters, Shamath, Bel and even Asag (among a few others), so in my view, Arkhalla Tribute would be in the back, mighty and tall over all the other statues in 1/4th scale (smaller) in the front. For that reason, the smaller the base, the best display you get.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Guys, don’t forget that her hands will be covered in blood like in the cover of Book Two. This is the reason why she is on this pose! The meaning behind the blood on her hands is directly linked to the story, so if you have not read the story yet, GET A BOOK!!!!!

Vincent Riggi

OK Arahom I see your reasoning on the base. This is your dream and we are just along for the ride because you gave us a glimpse of her. And for that I thank you. Because she is a stunning Statue. now the hard part is waiting for her lol. Congrats

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Keep in mind that I also wait for them just as anxious as you guys! I just received my Arkhalla Hell’s Fire sample two days ago, so I go through the same long wait like anyone else. LOL!

Randy
    Participant

she looks amazing! I can’t wait to see the painted prototype!

Davide

Hi any update on this one?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.