HADES God of the Underworld

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

A few images from my digital sculpture of Hades.  I consider it 99% ready. Just some minor few details to finish and he will be ready to print!

hades-12 hades-11 hades-10 hades-9 hades-8 hades-7 hades-6 hades-5 hades-4 hades-3 hades-2

The Great Pheidias
    Participant

Hows this one going? Any changes to it or is this the finished work?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

It’s done, basically. No changes. I might make the dog a little bigger, but just a bit more.

Cécile
    Participant

I just love this one :-)

Zeus
    Participant

Love it.

Paul

What other characters are in the works?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I have been posting everything in the works so far. For now, that’s it. Nothing else being made.

Zeus

I hope there is a Achilles/Alexander 1/2 bust in the future.

Bruno
    Participant

When can i preorder? ;-)

Are you considering doing different paint schemes, like you did with Ares or Athena?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

If the statue sell well on the first run and we feel there is a need for a second variant paint job, then yes, we might do it.

Bruno
    Participant

Any news on anything?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

The new statues are already in the process of being produced. But we will still need some time before we start showing the new stuff. Hang on, my friend. I’m as anxious as you to see the new pieces as well!

Bruno
    Participant

Is it so obvious that I am anxious for the new statues? :-))

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Haha! Yeah, I’m anxious too. The good news is that our factory already has the masters for the next three pieces we will be releasing next. But due to the Chinese New Year’s holiday that takes the whole month of February, things get a little slow at the beginning of the year, but now in March, things get back to normal, and we will start to see some progress on the new statues, soon.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.