NEFERTITI Queen of the Nile

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

The next 1/3rd statue we will be producing as a follow up to Cleopatra.  She is a beauty!

nefertiti-0 nefertiti-1 nefertiti-2 nefertiti-3 nefertiti-4 nefertiti-5 nefertiti-6 nefertiti-7 nefertiti-8 nefertiti-9 nefertiti-10 nefertiti-11

Derwin
    Derwin

Wow! That looks amazing. Can’t wait to see more about this piece.

Derwin
    Derwin
    Participant

Depending on the end product, I’ll definitely be preordering this baby. It will go very nicely with my other ARH pieces.

Congrats on such a wonderful design!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I love how she turned out too! For a long time, I have wanted to sculpt Nefertiti. I’m glad I waited for the right inspiration! She will be a 1/3rd scale size.

Céline

Elle aussi est d’une grande beauté ses détails sont phénoménal sur celle si aussi faites pas une résine noire comme la statue Anck su Namun trop fonçé, et maquillage doux sur les ombres a paupières, vous mous faites voyagé dans le passé !

Bruno
    Participant

Absolutely stunning, is she going to be produced next? I mean with Hades and Sharleze?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

No, I will produce Nefertiti later in 2019, on the second batch of the year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.