SARIAH Goddess of War

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

A quick preview of the first of ASAG’s three daughters to be produced.  Sariah is already printed and I’m already working on the prototype. Painted pics soon!

sariah-1 sariah-2 sariah-3 sariah-4 sariah-5 sariah-6 sariah-7 sariah-8 sariah-9 sariah-10 sariah-11 sariah

Adam Reutter

Very nice!!! I recently acquired a resin blank of the Original Valkyrie with tje Viking long boat… I want to use them to create a Custom 1/4 scale Sariah to go with the original 1/4 scale Alysha and Galliah statues I have!!!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Interesting idea! We will be releasing also a new version of Galiah and the Angel of Darkness that matches the new statue of Sariah. This time, I’ll be sculpting all three, so to make sure they have the same style and size.

arh_louis
    arh_louis

I am in love with her horns, this baby is so hot!

Adam Reutter

Yes!!! I keep very much up to date with you. The new statue run is partially why I want to do a Custom Sariah statue, to have 2 full sets of Sisters!!!

Céline

Encore une nouvelle qui est simplement sublime de part ses traits de visage d’une grande finesse, et le travail de sa tenue les détails j’Adore !

Merrill Russell

Very nice. I hope to get this in the future when it’s released.

Derwin
    Derwin
    Participant

Looks like another winner. Congrats!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

The print is all done. I’ll be posting some images soon!

Anthony
    Participant

Amazing…I’m hoping most of these will be in by the end of 2019, it’s just that wait is kills me. Is 13-14 months from today a that can become reality. It could and would be a GREAT year for ARH!!!!!!!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

We will have those much earlier. This year of 2019, we will have no delays in starting the new productions, so we are shooting for a six month turn out on all our new projects.

Brandon

Any painted pics of her yet?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Not yet! It will take some time until we have the painted piece done.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.