SARIAH Printed/Prototype!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I’m still assembling and tweaking the print before we can make molds for this piece. She looks AWESOME already!

img_0782 img_0783 img_0785

Merrill Russell

Looking great

vinrig
    Participant

Any new pictures of her painted yet?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Painting her right now!!! Will show it soon!!

sivousplay
    Participant

I just recently finished painting the Sariah and thought I’d share my work. She’s a truly beautiful sculpt with tons of detail and she’s pretty easy on the eyes. As always, she’s hand-painted (no airbrush) using acrylics and inks. If you’d like to see more (and larger) pics, please visit my web site at: http://sivousplay.net/html/sariah.html

There are tons of pics there. I couldn’t help myself. She just doesn’t take a bad photo!! :)

Anyway, I hope you all like her.

Cheers,
    jim

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  sivousplay.
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I like the eyes very much. The metal effect is very realistic. Good job overall! You should get the Narama kit. She is part of the same collection of characters.

sivousplay
    Participant

Thanks so much for the kind words!

I have both Narama and the Valkyrie on my workbench!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I would love to see both when completed! Please share it here.

vinrig
    Participant

Wow Arahom, she’d gorgeous .. great stuff my friend

sivousplay
    Participant

I just completed my version of the Narama Huntress of Men kit. She was a real pleasure to paint.

If you’d like to see more (and larger) pics, please visit my web site at: http://sivousplay.net/html/narama.html

I hope you all like her.

Cheers,
    jim

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  sivousplay.
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

She looks very cool! I love the arrows and the sword. Considering that her sword is made of bronze, you chose the right colors. The white hair reminds me of another character from the story that is not Narama!!! A character we haven’t seen yet, but will soon be introduced to in book three

Great job!!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

By the way, you should use a cotton string on the bow, not wire, so it can be tightened like a real bow.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I noticed your sword is bent. You should warm it up with a heat gun, or over the stove, or even a strong hair drier and unbent it, then run it under cold water to harden it again in the correct shape.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.