SHARLEZE The Good Mermaid BLUE SKIN version

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

She is finally ready!

This is a 1/4th scale statue, and for those who own the first TWIN MERMAIDS statue we released, be aware that this one is considerably bigger than the first one. They are technically both 1:4th scale, but this is bigger (and badder!)

Now, Pre-Orders will be up soon, but we probably will not pre-order her through ARH Studios. We might have this piece available ONLY through retailers and not through ARH STUDIOS WEBSITE.

This I still have to confirm, but chances are that this will be the case.

The statue was sculpted by Arahom Radjah (After Ehren Bienert) and was painted by our factory in China based on the previous version painted by Arahom Radjah)

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

sharleze-blue-1 sharleze-blue-2 sharleze-blue-3 sharleze-blue-4 sharleze-blue-5 sharleze-blue-6 sharleze-blue-7 sharleze-blue-8 sharleze-blue-9 sharleze-blue-10 sharleze-blue-11 sharleze-blue-12 sharleze-blue-13 sharleze-blue-14

Brandondev
    Participant

I think she looks good and I’ll definitely be adding her to my collection. Looking forward to the graphic novel next.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Brandondev.
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

The graphic novel will come, too. The story is really good and is part of Arhian’s Universe. So we will have an Arhian cameo in the story that will be really cool.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by ARH Studios ARH Studios.

The Greek
    Participant

Amazing statue.
    I prefer Blue skin version.
    I can’t wait…

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I prefer the blue as well! That’s how I conceived her, but I made sure to have both versions, so you guys can all choose!

Cécile
    Participant

I have your previous version (I love it) but I have to say that I will buy this one too :-) of course I prefer the blue one….

Frédéric
    Participant

J’aime beaucoup cette sirène avec la tonalité de bleu, je vais espéré qu’elle sera comme sur les photos car ce bleu est splendide pas trop foncé, j’adore sa fait ressortir les détails comme le coquillage, j’aime aussi la version pour normale, mais je trouves qu’avec la peau bleu elle est d’avantage mise en valeur !

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I’m glad you liked it Cecile! She will look great with the original Twin Mermaid statue!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Frederic, YES, the blue tone will be exactly like in this statue. We made it lighter this time. She is more beautiful now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.