SHARLEZE The Good Mermaid

This topic contains 30 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

This is the first of two new Mermaid statues we will be producing next.  Sharleze is the good sister and she is holding Triton’s conch shell.  Once we release the so waited graphic novel, we will all understand why she holds the conch shell on the statue, and we will all be glad she did it!

mermaid-1 mermaid-2 mermaid-3 mermaid-4 mermaid-5 mermaid-6 mermaid-7 mermaid-8 mermaid-9 mermaid-10 mermaid-11 mermaid-12 mermaid-13

Derwin
    Derwin
    Participant

This is nothing less than stunningly beautiful.

Please post more. I want to see this baby in all her glorious details and color!

arh_louis
    arh_louis

This is one of my favorites so far. She is so beautiful!

In my opinion, this mermaid deserves an exquisite color scheme!

Céline

Cette sirène est je penses ma préférée sont visages est sublime !
    mais j’espère tellement qu’elle aura des couleurs naturelles, genre tonalité de peau comme Arkhalla couleur chair a peine bronzé et le reste tenues dans les bleu lagon avec des nacres et des reflets pailletées, et des yeux clairs lagon ou vert d’eau avec un centre orangé pour l’originalité, et lèvres pas trop fonçé idem pour les ombres a paupières de la douceur, je vais espérée qu’elle reste magnifique comme elle les sur vos photos !

Brandon

I can’t wait to see her painted. This sculpt is as stunning as the first twin statues.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I’m printing her next!

Anthony
    Participant

Can’t wait for the finish paint app, Arhom is on a roll…hope the wait to acquire this in my collection won’t pass 2019, crossing my fingers.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I’m printing her already! It will be produced next along with SARIAH, NARAMA, HADES and who knows what more!! LOL

Cécile
    Participant

I think you really are one of best concerning the female body sculpting except maybe for one little detail (if I may) the top of the feet with the lines which can be a bit too strong and too long (very small details and here of course there is no such pb :-) )

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

The “veins” and lines on her feet are strong ON PURPOSE because after printing, finishing and painting they fade away and practically disappear.

Cécile
    Participant

Alright, thanks for this info.

Brandon

Any pics of her painted yet?

Bruno
    Participant

Another masterpiece! I can’t wait to see what color her skin will be!

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I have just finished printing the prototype. She is HUGE compared to the first one! I can’t want to paint her too, but do not expect a different color scheme from the first one. Her skin is blueish and it will still be. I might make it a lighter blue tone, but definitely not white woman skin color. We have plenty of those already!!

Brandon

I love it! I like the skin tone on the first one and think it’s a great idea to keep the skin tone the same for these two new statues. Good call!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.