VALKYRIE is back!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ARH Studios ARH Studios 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

We will be producing a new run of Valkyries now in 2019. We have made only a few Valkyries in-house but there were many who were left out since we were not able to produce them here in the USA, so I decided to RE-SCULPT her whole armor, and basically made a new version of our Valkyrie and now we will be producing it in China!

For the paint scheme, this will be called. THE SILVER VALKYRIE, and she will be all silver chrome and white. So basically to keep it in perspective, we swap the colors of the first one, so where you see gold, you will see silver chrome, and vice versa. For the fur and leather, we will have it a shade of white, instead of grey. Her hair will also be blond/white instead of blond/yellow like the first version.

This will be a very limited run!

valkyrie-1 valkyrie-2 valkyrie-3 valkyrie-4 valkyrie-5 valkyrie-6 valkyrie-7 valkyrie-8 valkyrie-9 valkyrie-10 valkyrie-11 valkyrie-12 valkyrie-13 valkyrie-14 valkyrie-15 valkyrie-16 valkyrie-17 valkyrie-18

Anthony Yip

Sounds Amazing!
    Color Scheme will be something I have to see cause the idea seems exciting!

Vincent Riggi

Oh yes .. I can’t wait for this, I was disappointed when I was to late for the last one .. But Arahom Please slow down I’m going to go broke, so many I want now lol

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Guys, the color scheme is actually AMAZING! I have painted my first one this way, and I can only drool looking at it. Honestly, the SILVER VALKYRIE will be among the top ARH Studios statues ever made.

I am slowing down!! Heheh! I had to make the Valkyrie now though since I still owe some guys a few Valkyries (AP Statues) that I could not deliver, so she had to be done now, besides her, we will produce for now only the ones we already talked about.

Brandon

Wow! Now I’m excited. Do you have any pictures of her painted with the new colors?

Adam Reutter

Awesome!!! I definitely need this one!!!

Céline

Cela a l’air prometteur la statue a l’air bien faite ! l’idée de la coiffure avec la tresse c’est sympa ça change.

Céline

Je voulais juste rajouté que le casque c’est sympa mais faudrait pas qu’il couvre de trop sont visage, car il cache beaucoup sont front.

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

I don’t have painted images yet! It will take a while since I still have to print and cast it, but trust me, the silver version came out extremely “godlike!”

Sean

Any idea of when this goes up to order? How limited is this piece? Have a window to order it or a set number being made?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

This will go up for pre-orders soon. We will probably make only 100 of it but it depends on the pre-orders.

Sean

Thank you. I look forward to seeing her painted.

Bruno
    Participant

Still no preorders or news?

ARH Studios
    ARH Studios
    Keymaster

Not yet Bruno! It will still take a while before we have it ready for orders.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.